Ostara Australia provides a free service to help employers recruit job ready and "right fit" candidates into their organisation.
In partnership with over 6000 businesses across Australia, Ostara Australia has placed candidates with a mental illness or other disability into sustainable and meaningful positions across all job sectors, including retail, hospitality, health, aged care and social assistance, construction, transport, hospitality, food services, public administration, direct marketing, warehousing, logistics, manufacturing and professional services.
EMPLOYERS ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Ostara Australia is fully Government funded and provides cost-free services.
- Only “right fit” and "job ready" candidates recommended ensuring long-term employment outcomes.
- Reduce high turnover and find staff for hard-to-fill vacancies.
- Flexibility with candidates to work full time, part time or job share.
- Assistance with accessing Government employment subsidies.
- A dedicated Ostara Australia Employment Consultant.
- Ongoing support for both the employee and employer, for as long as required.
- A nationwide database of candidates.
- Professional recruitment and HR advice.
- Job In Jeopardy Assistance - to help you retain staff who may be at risk of losing their job due to injury, illness, mental health condition or disability.
For a confidential discussion, or to meet with an employment consultant about your business requirements, contact your local Ostara Australia office or our national office on 1300 JOB SEEK (1300 562 7335)