Ostara Australia is Australia’s largest specialist employment service provider. We aspire to foster an inclusive, vibrant, prosperous and sustainable community within the areas we operate. Ostara Australia is committed to providing a culture where employee’s health, wellbeing and development are paramount.
Career Opportunities with Ostara Australia
With a workforce of approximately 120 full-time, part-time and casual employees, there are great opportunities for long term careers within Ostara Australia. Ostara Australia offers a vast range of jobs in areas such as leadership and management, case management and placing job seekers into meaningful and sustainable employment, marketing and sales, community development and training.
Benefits of Working at Ostara
To attract and retain staff, Ostara offers great conditions of employment such as:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working arrangements
- Not-for-Profit salary sacrificing, meal/entertainment benefits and access to novated leasing of motor vehicles.
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development activities for all employees
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
- A supportive working environment that includes extensive employee health and wellbeing programs
- Ability to access 48/52 scheme (option to purchase additional annual leave over a 12 month period)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ostara Australia is an equal opportunity employer and values the contributions a diverse workforce can bring to the organisation. We ensure that fair, equitable and non-discriminatory consideration is given to all applicants regardless of age, sex, disability, marital status, pregnancy, race/ethno-religious background, industrial activity, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a parent or carer, or political activity.