Please find below a selection of articles related to employment, the workplace and the barriers faced by disadvantged job seekers.
RESOURCES FOR JOB SEEKERS
- Beyondblue and the Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance online tool to help assist with the decision of whether to disclose your mental health condition to your employer
- Getting back to work after a mental illness
- Essential facts about superannuation
- ReachOut smart device Apps to assist young people manage their mental health issues. ReachOut Breathe encourages young people to use controlled breathing to promote relaxation and reduce the effects of stress. ReachOut WorryTime helps users control anxiety by scheduling worry so that it is confined to a specific time each day. Both Apps are available for free download from Apple store or Google play. ReachOut also have a number of other useful Apps.
- Managing stress and work-life balance
- 10 Top Tips for Getting a Job - by Graeme Innes