Job Retention Program
ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO KEEP YOUR JOB?
If injury, disability, mental illness or health condition is putting your job at risk, Ostara Australia can provide you with immediate support through our Job Retention Program. Working with you and your employer, we can help create a more supportive workplace so that you can be your best and keep your job.
In consultation with you and your employer, Ostara Australia can:
- assist with the re-design of your job (if required).
- assess the workplace to determine whether changes can be made to promote a more supportive work environment.
- assist with specialised equipment that may help you perform your job.
- provide ongoing support for any emotional, mental, financial or cultural challenges that may be affecting you whilst working.
BENEFITS OF JOB IN JEOPARDY ASSISTANCE
- You will access a supportive, confidential service to help you keep your job and have ongoing support as needed.
- Your employer will be able to retain you, your knowledge and your skills, while creating an inclusive, supportive work environment that will benefit all employees.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM YOU MUST:
- have been employed for a minimum of 8 hours per week on average over the past 13 weeks.
- have a health or medical condition that is placing your job at risk.
- not be registered with another disability employment services (DES) provider and must meet eligibility requirements for registration through Ostara Australia.
- be aged between 14 and 65 years of age.
- be an Australian resident or Temporary Protection Visa holder.
- not be studying full time.
However you do not need:
- to be receiving any payments through the Department of Human Services.
- an Employment Service Assessment from the Department of Human Services.
There is no cost to you or your employer, as our service is funded through the Federal Government's Job In Jeopardy Assistance Program.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Contact Ostara Australia for immediate assistance if you meet eligibility requirements.