Job Retention Program
Ostara Australia's goal is to help employers build diverse, inclusive and mentally healthy workplaces for all Australians.
Our Job Retention Program provides immediate support to help employees who are at risk of losing their job as a result of their disability, mental health condition, illness or injury. This Government funded program supports both the employee and employer to work through any challenges, finding mutually beneficial solutions in order to keep a valued employee in work.
BENEFITS TO YOU, THE EMPLOYER:
- Retain the knowledge and skills of your valuable employee.
- Avoid costs associated with recruiting and training new staff.
- Reduced absenteesim and improved employee well being.
- Ongoing support provided by Ostara Australia.
- Ostara Australia may also be able to help employers access other Federal Government assistance.
IN CONSULTATION WITH YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEE, OSTARA AUSTRALIA CAN:
- Conduct a workplace assessment.
- Provide advice about job redesign.
- Assist with specialised equipment or workplace modifications (if relevant).
- Provide training to support job retention.
- Link your employee with relevant health care providers.
- Provide you and your employee with ongoing support to assist with any challenges.
- Provide mental health awareness training for all team members.
Eligibility requirements apply for employees to be able to receive assistance through our Job Retention Program. Contact Ostara Australia on 1300 JOB SEEK or email@example.com for a confidential discussion about our service.
- There is no cost to you or your employees, as our service is fully funded through the Federal Government's Job In Jeopardy Assistance program.
HOW TO REGISTER:
For more information about the Jobs In Jeopardy program, contact your local Ostara Australia office, or our national office on 1300 JOB SEEK (1300 562 7335).