SERVICES FOR JOB SEEKERS.
Ostara Australia offers employment services to assist people disadvantaged through age, health, disability or cultural background with finding and keeping sustainable employment.
We tailor our fully Government funded services towards your specific training, health and living needs through our one-on-one service and spend time getting to know you and your individual requirements.
Ostara Australia also works with welfare and community organisations to assist you in addressing any personal barriers you may be facing, so you can enjoy the benefits of working as soon as possible.
THE PEOPLE WE HELP:
- People who suffer anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, affective disorder, eating disorder, schizophrenic disorder, sleep disorder, substance disorder or related mental health conditions.
- People living with a disability
- Indigenous Australians
- Employees who are in jeopardy of losing their job due to mental illness, disability or injury.
OSTARA AUSTRALIA OFFERS YOU:
- Assistance with Job Search & Interviews
- Ongoing Support for a smooth transition into your new job
- A National Network of Employers
- Specialist Mental Health Services
- Personalised Support & Mentoring
- Work Ready Training
- Skill Development
- Goal Setting
- Resume Building
- Career Counselling
- Links with Countless Wellbeing Services