Existing Worker Support
Work Assist Strengthening Workplaces
Our Work Assist Program provides immediate support
to help employees who are at risk of losing their jobs as a results of their disability, mental health condition illness or injury.
There is no cost to you or your employer. Our service is fully funded
through the Federal Government’s Work Assist Program
- Conduct workplace assessment.
- Advice about potential job re-design.
- Offer training to support job retention.
- Arrange mental health awareness training for all team members.
- Provide ongoing support by Ostara Austarlia.
- Retain the knowledge and skills of your valuable employee.
- Avoid costs associated with recruiting and training new staff.
- Reduce absenteeism and improve employee wellbeing.
- On going support provided by Ostara Australia
- Currently employed and have worked 8 hours per week
(minimum) for 13 weeks.
- Have impacted employment as a result of their mental health.
- Aged between 14 and 65.
- An Australian citizen or Permanent Resident.